By: Tania Cowling
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Here's an easy-to-make puppet stage for you and your child to enjoy.
What you'll need:
- Empty facial tissue box
- Assorted finger or stick puppets
How to make it:
- Use an empty facial tissue box as a puppet stage.
- Place the box on its side, and use the oval area as the "stage."
- Cut the bottom out of the box for the child's hand.
- He can use finger puppets or stick puppets (made using large craft sticks) to act out his favorite story.