Race car party bags
Parental supervision is recommended
Get their motors running with this cute and easy race car favor bags party craft. Kids will delight in finding the treats and small toys you've hidden inside.
What you'll need:
- Black lunch bags or regular brown bags
- Red construction paper
- Yellow construction paper
- Green construction paper
- Circular item to trace (such as yogurt lid, jar, cup, etc.)
- Double stick tape or glue
- Party favors
How to make it:
- Locate a circular shaped item of the correct size. You will need to fit 3 circles down the bag to resemble a stop light.
- Trace one circle on red, yellow, and green construction paper. Cut out circles.
- Use double stick tape or glue to secure to bag as shown in photo.
- Add the party favors! Fun party favors could include: play keys, small tools, whistles, Hot Wheels and/or Matchbox car.
After adding the party favors, you can fold the top of the bag over and hole punch 2 holes. Add a ribbon to tie closed in a coordinating color.