Recycle Cards and Wrapping Paper
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Recycle cards and wrapping paper to make great Christmas ornaments but also can be decorated for ANY occasion.
What you'll need:
- Pretty paper like wrapping paper, or old Christmas cards, or shiny magazine page (print won't show)
- Hot glue gun or scotch tape
- Your choice of decorative effects
How to make it:
I found a great way to recycle cards and leftover wrapping paper. I received raves and requests for them!!
- Fold desired length of paper in half. I used 20 inches long and 5 inches wide, when all folded.
- Fold paper or card accordion style.
- Hot glue or tape short end. Fluff out into fan shape.
- Decorate with anything!! I use ribbons, bows, tiny ornaments and spray with glitter, hang a ribbon on top for hanger.