Recycled Newspaper Pictures
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Celebrate Earth Day this year by making these fun recycled newspaper pictures.
Enjoy all of our classic crafts, recycling crafts as well as more fun crafts celebrating Earth Day. Also visit our other pages for great green recipe ideas, fun printables and ways to keep your house green. Take our quizzes to test your Earth Day IQ and find out if you are living green.
What you'll need:
- Construction paper
- Paper plates
- Poster paints
- Paint brush
- Old newspapers
- Crayons and/or markers
How to make it:
- Help your child paint a background scene on a sheet of construction paper or a paper plate with poster paints.
- After it has dried, draw designs and shapes on some newspaper.
- Cut these newspaper shapes and glue them onto your painted picture.
- Use crayons or markers to add details.
- Create flowers on the grass, a boat on the water, or animals in the jungle. Use your imagination!