Reindeer Antlers for Beanbag Animals
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Don't leave your stuffed toys out in the cold at Christmas - dress them up in these Reindeer antlers for beanbag animals. Kids will have fun crafting this headgear for their beanbag 'pets'.
What you'll need:
- Tan chenille stem
- Brown chenille stem
- Wire cutters
How to make it:
- Cut tan chenille stem to fit the top of the head and around the ears. (Ours was 6 1/2" long.) This will be the headband.
- Cut 2 brown chenille stems 3" long. These will be the antlers.
- Bend one antler in 1/2 and slip on the headband. Twist to hold in place.
- Repeat with other antler.
- Cut 4 brown chenille stems 1" long.
- Bend one antler (on headband) over 1/2".
- Take one 1" long piece and fold in 1/2. Bend over the bent antler and twist to hold in place. (see photo)
- Repeat for the rest of the antlers.