Reindeer Place Mat
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Make each place setting at your Christmas dinner table special with these Reindeer place mats. Once laminated these cut and paste crafts will be a joy for years to come.
What you'll need:
- Tan construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Red construction paper
- White Glue (like Elmer's)
- Con-Tact paper
How to make it:
- Trace the child's foot on tan paper. Cut out.
- Trace both hands on black paper. Cut out.
- Cut eyes and nose out of black paper. Cut out.
- Glue all pieces on background of red paper.
- Cover both sides with Con-Tact paper.
- Trim edges with scissors, if needed.
- You now have a Christmas place mat you can use year after year!