Ribbon Angel Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
Turn ribbon into a beautiful angel ornament and you have a decoration that's perfect for a mantel or tree.
What you'll need:
- 1" Wide gold ribbon
- 5/8" Wide Medium gold ribbon
- 3/8" Wide Narrow gold ribbon
- 9" Gold cord
- 16 mm Wooden bead
- Curly doll hair
- Low temp glue gun
- Black permanent marker
How to make it:
- Cut wide ribbon in a length of about 4 inches.
- Cut medium ribbon twice as long (about 8 inches).
- Using the low temp glue gun, glue wide ribbons CUT edges together.
- Glue medium wide ribbon's CUT edges together.
- Tie one end of the cord tightly (to squeeze into bow shape) around the middle of the medium wide ribbon (both layers).
- Loop over other end and hot glue to where you tied it, to make loop in back. (See photo)
- Glue the medium ribbon (wings) to top back of wide ribbon (skirt).
- Draw shut eyes and mouth on bead with permanent marker.
- Glue hair on top.
- Glue bead (head) to top of ensemble (will have little fold place on top of wings, where it was squeezed by cord).
- Tie bow with narrow ribbon and glue on the front, below the angel's head. (See photo)
- Hang on the tree or tie to a package and enjoy!