Royal throne costume
Parental supervision is recommended
This is an excellent craft for trick or treaters who may be in wheelchairs - a royal throne costume. Kids can be the King or Queen for Halloween in this regal costume!
What you'll need:
- Cardboard boxes
- Sharp scissors
- Glitter paint
- Large jewels, optional
- Clear packing tape
- Poster board
How to make it:
- Cut the cardboard to fit the wheelchair.
- Paint the cardboard as desired to simulate a throne. Let dry.
- Add glitter paint to give the throne some extra sparkle. Let dry.
- Assemble the cardboard on the wheelchair and fasten with clear packing tape.
- Glue jewels as desired.
- Create a crown out of poster board to fit the child.
- Paint with paint and glitter. Let dry.
- Glue jewels on the crown as desired. Let dry.
- Dress up and have a great time!