Rubber stamp gift tags
Parental supervision is recommended
Get young crafters involved in the Christmas gift giving experience with these Rubber stamp gift tags. Kids have a lot of fun stamping and churn out loads of these in a short time.
What you'll need:
- Cardstock or unlined index cards
- Rubberstamps and ink pads
- Tiny buttons (optional)
- Small bows (optional)
- Raffia, yarn, ribbon or string
How to make it:
- Cut a rectangle twice the size of the desired gift tag from cardstock or an unlined index card.
- Stamp gift tags with rubber stamps, embossing works well.
- Fold. Glue a button and small bow for an accent.
- Use raffia to tie on package.