Parental supervision is recommended
Scare the Halloween spooks away with this easy and fun homemade Halloween scarecrow costume for kids. Dig out some tattered overalls and a flannel shirt and you're halfway there.
What you'll need:
- Tattered overalls
- Raffia (lots and lots)
- Clear packing tape
- Flannel shirt (or any kind)
- Hairspray (not natural hold)
- Face paint (on older children and adults)
How to make it:
- Put on tattered overalls, stuffing the overalls with raffia, then taping it in place.
- Put lots of hairspray in their hair so it sticks straight up and out and paint their face.