School picture magnets
Parental supervision is recommended
Do something creative with extra school photos by crafting them into School picture magnets. They make great fridge magnets for friends and relatives.
What you'll need:
- School pictures
- Juice can lids
- Magnet strips
- Ribbon and lace (optional)
How to make it:
- Select a frozen juice lids (the round metal ones).
- Cut a school picture to fit, with your child's face nicely centered.
- Glue a piece of magnet strip to the back. Use the ones that come in a long length so you just have to peel the paper backing off and they're ready to stick.
- Option: Glue lace or a ribbon ruffle around the outside if you wish, but they're nice just as they are.
You can also make a nice Christmas ornament by skipping the magnet and gluing a nice bow and loop of ribbon to the lid instead.