Scooby Doo Dog Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Send your trick or treaters on a quest to solve a mystery or two in this Scooby Doo dog costume—a kid's Halloween craft classic.
What you'll need:
- Scooby Doo hat
- Brown sweat suit
- Black felt
- Green felt
- Yellow felt
- Green ribbon
- Tacky glue
- Small key ring or adjustable silver ring
- Sewing machine
- Black thread
- Single hole punch
How to make it:
- Create the hat.
- Cut out several spots from the black felt.
- Sew each of the spots onto the brown sweat suit with machine and black thread.
- Cut out a square from the yellow felt.
- Cut out a smaller square from the green felt.
- Cut an "S" and a "D" from the yellow felt.
- Using tacky glue, glue the yellow and green felt pieces together to make the collar. See photograph.
- Punch a hole at the top of the yellow square and attach the small silver key ring.
- Run a piece of green ribbon through the hole.
- Combine the sweat suit and collar with the Scooby Doo hat to complete the costume.