Scooby Doo Hat
Parental supervision is recommended
Try making this Scooby baseball hat for Halloween or a child's birthday party. You'll be glad if you Doo.
What you'll need:
- Brown baseball style hat
- 2 large wiggle eyes
- Black felt
- Pink felt
- Brown felt
- Sewing machine (or regular sewing needle) and matching thread
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- For ears: Cut out 2 triangles from the brown felt and two triangles from the pink felt, all the same size.
- Sew a pink triangle to a brown triangle with machine or by hand leaving the bottom open.
- Repeat with the other 2 triangles.
- Pinch the corners of each ear together, push down on the top of the hat. Reach your hand inside of the hat and grab the base of the ear. Sew on the inside of the hat to secure in place.
- Glue the 2 large wiggle eyes onto the hat.
- Cut out the eyebrows and nose from black felt.
- Hot glue eyebrows and nose onto the hat.