Seascape Pencil Holder
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Make a splash with this seascape pencil holder craft. All you need is a juice can or similar container and you can easily recycle it into a pencil holder with any theme.
What you'll need:
- Empty juice or frosting can (washed and dried)
- Double-stick tape
- Markers in various colors: green, blue, etc.
- Blue felt, 3 1/2" wide and 11" long
- Red felt
- White felt
How to make it:
- Attach the rectangle of blue felt to the can using double-stick tape.
- Cut small fish out of the red felt. Chancs are only a couple will fit on the can.
- Attach the fish where desired with tape.
- Cut rocks or stones from the white felt and attach with tape.
- Using different colored markers, draw waves, seaweed, bubbles, etc.
- Fill with pencils and pens and enjoy!