By: Amanda Formaro
Age: 6 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Save the shells you find on the beach this summer and make these adorable little seashell critters. This activity is a great way to test kids' creativity--have a seashell critter fashion show when you are all done!
What you'll need:
- Seashells in various types and sizes
- Hot glue gun
- Wiggle eyes
How to make it:
- Arrange shells together to form different animals and creatures.
- Have a parent glue them together with hot glue.
- Add wiggle eyes to your creatures.
- It’s best to position the shells first and decide how you want them to go together before gluing.
- Put cockle shells together to form oyster like creatures.
- For more colorful projects, paint your shells before gluing together.