Parental supervision is recommended
Make a great souvenir of a beachside stay with this seashell mobile. Kids love collecting shells, sand dollars, pinecones or whatever else they may decide to use in this classic summer craft.
What you'll need:
- Shells or other finds
- 2 pieces of dowel rod, about 1 foot length
How to make it:
- Use string to make dowels into an 'X' shape.
- Glue shells onto several different lengths of string.
- Let dry about a day.
- Tie string with shells to dowel rods at all four corners and some between.
- Hang somewhere you, your friends, and neighbors can all see it and enjoy it. It will also give you a chance to tell everyone about your adventures in collecting your treasures.