Secret Wizard Book Box
Parental supervision is recommended
Cast a spell with this Secret wizard book box. Cleverly enchanted to resemble a really thick book, this craft's main ingredient is an ordinary cardboard shoe box. Just the thing for magic pens and pencils.
What you'll need:
- Cardboard pencil box
- White cardstock or poster board
- Black book cover paper or construction paper
- Black marker
- Gold "Painters" paint marker - wide
- Gold Gel Pen
- Double stick tape or tacky glue
How to make it:
- Using the black marker, color the edges of the lid of the box.
- Measure around the 3 sides of the box. Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit.
- Using the ruler, draw lines the length of the cardstock slightly spaced apart. These will be the "pages" of the book.
- Tape or glue the cardstock around 3 sides of the box, leaving the "back/spine" of the book open.
- Measure the black paper to fit the lid, spine, and back/bottom of the box. This creates the "cover" of the book.
- Cut the black paper out and glue or tape it to fit the box. If using glue, let it dry completely.
- Use your gold marker to create a title for your book. Let dry.
- Fill your "wizard book" with your wand and broomstick (decorated pencils).