By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
This super easy shamrock ring craft can be made in almost no time and worn as soon as the glue dries! Kids can bring the luck of the Irish with them by wearing them to school or a parade on St. Patrick's Day.
What you'll need:
- 1 green or gold chenille stem per ring (white would work too)
- White craft glue
- 3 medium green pom-poms per ring
How to make it:
- Wrap the entire chenille around the child's finger, and then slide it off. (See photo.)
- Take the end of the chenille and wrap it around to secure the ring.
- Put three pom-poms in the shape of a triangle and glue them all to the top of the ring. (See photo.)
- Place the ring upside down, pom-poms down, let the glue dry. (See photo.)
- Cute combinations would be green chenille and gold pom-poms, white chenille and green pom-poms, or even yellow chenille would work well.
- Chenille stems have pointy ends, just be careful with smaller children.
- Chenille stems are available in a wide variety of colors and come in small packages and value packs.