Parental supervision is recommended
A sparkly shamrock pin to wear for St. Patrick's Day!
What you'll need:
- 3 Flat wooden heart shapes
- 1-2 Sparkle chenille stems
- Hot glue gun
- Dark Green (Forest) craft paint
- Paint brush
- Green sparkle paint
- Pin back
- Wire cutters
How to make it:
- Paint the wooden heart shapes with the dark green craft paint. Let dry.
- Paint the wooden heart shapes with the green sparkle paint. Let dry.
- Hot glue the 3 hearts together (see photo).
- Form the chenille stem around the hearts. Add another chenille stem if necessary to go completely around the hearts and then form a stem. Use wire cutters to snip the stem to size.
- Hot glue the chenille stem(s) onto the hearts (see photo).
- Hot glue the pin on the back of the shamrock.
- Wear and enjoy!