Shape Matching Puzzle
By: Tania Cowling
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
In this fun crafty educational activity, help your toddler match each item to its corresponding silhouette on the cardboard.
What you'll need:
- Household items (jar lid, comb, plastic spoon, old key, clothespin, and unsharpened pencil)
- Spray paint
How to make it:
- Gather several small household items
- Take a piece of cardboard and simply arrange these items on top
- Arrange an area outside with newspaper for the paint
- Spray paint the entire surface
- After the paint dries, remove the items
- Be sure to choose a wide open area and create a large newspaper covered work space before painting.