Parental supervision is recommended
Cut out a special gift for friends and relatives with this Silhouette craft. Kids can have fun creating silhouettes of one another or grown-ups may choose to craft one for a grandparent or family member.
What you'll need:
- 2 pieces of White paper (at least 8 1/2x11")
- Piece of black paper
- Lamp or flashlight
- Double stick tape
How to make it:
- Tape the piece of white paper to the wall.
- Have child stand sideways in front of the paper.
- Have someone hold the lamp or flashlight in front of the child where there is a clear shadow.
- Trace around the shadow of your child's profile.
- Cut out the silhouette.
- Trace the silhouette onto the black paper and cut out.
- Mount the black silhouette on the full sheet of white paper with double stick tape.
- Frame if desired.