By: Michelle Brownlow
Age: 8 and up
What craft tells you to go out and have a great time with friends as step one? This one! Plan a fun event for you and your friends and don’t forget your camera. Stop on your way home to get your photos printed at a lab or use your own photo printer at home (be sure to print enough copies for everyone!).
Then stay up all night scrapbooking your event. With a few simple supplies and an inexpensive scrapbook, you can make memories that last a life time.
What you'll need:
- Any size scrapbook
- Colorful papers
- Photo adhesive tabs
- Mementos from your event (tickets, score cards, logo napkins, etc.)
How to make it:
- Go out and have a great time with friends--go bowling, swimming, or dancing, etc.--but don’t forget your camera!
- Stop by a photo printing lab on your way home. Print out enough copies of each photo for all your friends. (NOTE: If you plan on using your own photo printer at home, you may do this after step 4.)
- Shop for scrapbooking supplies (paper, stickers, adhesive, etc) while you wait for your photos.
- Go home and get to work!
- Crop your photos to cut out any background that would take away from the photo’s main subject. (Be careful not to cut out too much.)
- Arrange your photos using adhesive tabs. Add stickers and embellishments and immortalize your event! (Hint: For items that may not be photo safe, place them inside a plastic sleeve or under contact paper.)
- Write about the photos on your pages so you don’t forget a single thing.