Snow Scene in a Jar
Parental supervision is recommended
Let your kids shake things up and celebrate the Alaskan snow by taking a baby food jar and creating your very own Snow Scene in a Jar.
What you'll need:
- Empty small jar (like a baby food jar)
- Hot glue gun or Epoxy glue
- Small plastic toy animal (they have them in toy stores everywhere)
- White rocks, big pieces of gravel, plastic tree, etc.
- Glitter (some of the new iridescent ones are beautiful and available at hobby stores)
- Food coloring, if desired
How to make it:
- Use hot glue gun to glue rocks and animal to the bottom of jar.
- Fill with water and add food coloring if desired.
- Spoon in some glitter and use epoxy glue to glue lid onto jar.
- Shake to make it snow!