Sock Snowman Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
Have fun crafting this Sock snowman ornament. With little more than a clean white sock, kids can make a fun and funny Christmas craft.
What you'll need:
- 1 white sock (no holes, make sure your sock is as white as you can get it)
- 1 rubber band
- About 6 inches of string
- Felt tipped marker (preferably black)
- Christmas spirit
How to make it:
- Fold the top of your sock down almost to the heel.
- Fold it back up only half the way. You should have a hat.
- Stuff the inside of the sock up to the hat.
- Put rubber band on sock.
- Tuck it under the hat so you can't see it.
- Tie string onto rubber band.
- Make a face below the hat with the marker.
- Draw a dot below the face.
- Make a dot below that dot.
- Make a dot below THAT dot.
Hang the snowman by the string.