Spaceship or Alien Flag
Parental supervision is recommended
Transform an old bed sheet into a flag and rule over your campsite with this Spaceship or Alien Flag craft for kids. It's out of this world!
What you'll need:
- Paper, felt, or an old bed sheet (ask permission first)
- Long stick or branch (for flagpole)
- Tacky glue or needle and thread
How to make it:
- Decide on the design for your flag.
- Create the design out of construction paper, felt, or an old bed sheet (for the base of the flag).
- Use tacky glue or a needle and thread to attach designs to the base of the flag.
- Fold one end of the flag around a stick or branch. Glue or sew in place.
- Find a place to display your flag at your campsite. You may also wish to carry it with you around camp.
You may wish to make small flags to display around your campsite.