Sparkle votive candleholder
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Add a sparkling glow to any holiday by making this sparkle votive candleholder. Kids can transform a baby food jar into the perfect gift, with a few simple crafting supplies.
What you'll need:
- Gold sparkle glue (or other colors)
- Wax paper
- Baby food jar
- Votive Candle
How to make it:
- Tear off some wax paper and lay on work surface.
- Squirt a good amount of gold sparkle glue on the wax paper.
- Roll the baby food jar in the sparkle glue.
- Set upright on a clean area of the wax paper to dry.
- Add a votive candle and give as a gift for your mother or someone else special to you.
My son saw me using sparkle glue to make another project and wanted to try it with the gold sparkle glue. He tried to apply the glue to the jar and it glopped all over the wax paper. He paused a moment and then rolled the jar in the sparkle glue. It looks great! He loved doing "his" project so much that he has made a Sparkle Votive Candle Holder for each of his Aunts and Grandmothers for Christmas!