Spooky Eyeball Bucket
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This spooky eyeball bucket project is perfect for little ones. For really young children you can help them along by cutting out the eyes ahead of time.
What you'll need:
- Black plastic bucket
- Yellow construction paper
- Black marker
- White craft glue
- Black craft paint
How to make it:
- If there's a design on the bucket, sand it down with sandpaper then scuff up the rest of the bucket (see image).
- Paint the bucket with black paint. This step is not necessary if the bucket is already black and does not have a design (see image).
- Draw several sizes and shapes of eyes on yellow construction paper. Cut the eyes out, keeping the two eyes stuck together rather than cutting them out individually (see image).
- Turn the eye shapes over so that the pencil lines are underneath.
- Draw eyeballs on with black marker (see image).
- Glue eyes all over bucket.
- For a more colorful bucket, use yellow, orange and red construction paper eyes.
- Scuffing up the plastic with sandpaper helps the paint and glue stick to the surface better.
- Use this as your trick or treat bucket or fill it with popcorn or candy and use as a fun centerpiece.