Sports Pencil Holder
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Give an athlete or sports fan a surprise with this sports pencil holder. We've used golf as the example, but it's easy to substitute decorations from any sport.
For more great homemade gifts for Dad, check out our Father's Day crafts page.
What you'll need:
- Empty juice can (plastic or cardboard)
- Piece of green construction paper 4 1/2 inches wide and 9 inches long
- Markers in blue, green, red, white, or any other colors desired
- Double stick tape
How to make it:
- Wrap the green construction paper around the juice can and attach using the double stick tape. Make sure you stick down the edges that meet really well.
- Using markers, draw a golf course on the green construction paper. Include holes, flags, small ponds, bushes, etc. You can even draw a picture of your Dad on the course if you want to.
- Give to Dad and let him enjoy!
You can also use a frosting can if you don't have a juice can. You will have to measure and cut the green construction paper to a different size.