Plastic Bottle Basket
Parental supervision is recommended
Make this basket from a small pop bottle or try it with a 2 liter for a larger basket. You will need to weave a few chenille stems together to create the handle for the larger basket.
What you'll need:
- 20 ounce or 1/2 liter plastic pop bottle (Sprite is green)
- Craft knife
- Bumpy chenille stem (or regular chenille stem)
- Hole punch
- Easter grass
- Candies or treats to fill basket
How to make it:
- Cut the bottle with the craft knife about 4" from the bottom. Discard top.
- Hole punch on two sides directly across from each other.
- Insert one end of the chenille stem from the outside to the inside. Bring it up and twist to the stem above the bottle edge.
- Repeat for other end of the chenille stem.
- Fill with Easter grass, candies or treats.