St. Patricks Day Candy Container
Parental supervision is recommended
Give the gift of lucky candy on March 17th with this St. Patrick's Day candy container. Kids and leprechauns of all ages can craft something fun from empty baby food jars and other containers.
What you'll need:
- Baby food jar and lid, washed, rinsed, and dried
- Green craft paint
- Green "Painters" paint markers
How to make it:
- Use the paint markers to draw on a few shamrocks on the side of the jar. Note: To make easy shamrocks, paint tiny green hearts with the points meeting in the middle. Add a stem.
- You may wish to add a TO/FROM on the jar itself as well. Let dry.
- Paint the lid with green paint. Let dry.
- Fill the jar with St. Patrick's day (or green) candy.
- Screw on the lid on the jar.
- Give the candy jar to someone special to wish them some luck today!