Craft foam stained glass window
Parental supervision is recommended
Use up left over scraps of craft foam with this craft foam 'stained glass' window. It's a fun Christmas craft that makes a great group activity and adds a different texture to your seasonal decorations.
What you'll need:
- Corrugated cardboard circle cut from a box
- Large lid or circular object (see instructions below)
- Black spray paint
- Scissors (heavy-duty for cutting cardboard)
- Scissors (for children to use on craft foam)
- Tacky glue
- Craft foam sheets or scraps
How to make it:
- Use a lid from 5 gallon paint bucket, or other large circular object to trace around.
- Cut out circle.
- Spray paint one side of the circle black. Let dry.
- Cut out shapes from craft foam.
- Glue shapes on cardboard and let dry.
- You may wish to punch a hole in the top to give it a way to hang.
- Hang your creation and enjoy!