Stick & Ball Game
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A plastic laundry scoop comes in handy for this easy Stick & Ball Game. Kids can put it together in minutes, then have hours of play.
What you'll need:
- Laundry plastic soap scoop
- 6" Plastic lanyard (Rexlace)
- Large bead
How to make it:
- Wash and dry the laundry scoop.
- Tie one end of the lanyard to the bead.
- Staple the other end to the cup end of the scoop.
- Hold on to the handle and swing the bead back and forth trying to get it to land inside the cup.