St. Patrick's Day Candy Container
Parental supervision is recommended
An easy candy holder to make for St. Patrick's Day. This would work well in a group setting.
What you'll need:
- Baby food jar and lid, washed, rinsed, and dried
- Green craft paint
- Green "Painters" paint markers
How to make it:
- Use the paint markers to draw on a few shamrocks on the side of the jar. Note: To make easy shamrocks, paint tiny green hearts with the points meeting in the middle. Add a stem.
- You may wish to add a TO/FROM on the jar itself as well. Let dry.
- Paint the lid with green paint. Let dry.
- Fill the jar with St. Patrick's day (or green) candy.
- Screw on the lid on the jar.
- Give the candy jar to someone special to wish them some luck today!