Age: 7 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Stressed? A simple balloon and some flour are just what the crafter ordered! A gift for kids to make that Mom and Dad will use.
What you'll need:
- Balloons - one per child
- Flour - 1/2 cup (250 ml) per balloon
- Clean workspace
How to make it:
- Get out all supplies.
- Attach one balloon to the funnel. (Stretch out the opening
in balloon onto the bottom of the funnel.)
- Pour about 1/2 a cup of flour into funnel.
- Start kneading the balloon. Some flour will fall in.
This is the hard part. Keep kneading the top of the balloon -- the skinny part. When the balloon seems full of flour, knead the skinny part and push flour into balloon.
- When the balloon is full, pull off the funnel and tie it.
- Clean up!
This is an inexpensive project using balloons and flour. Kids that are over 7 enjoy it.
DO NOT GIVE TO SMALL CHILDREN!!!