Suncatchers Bead Template
Parental supervision is recommended
Design your very own suncatcher bead pattern with this blank template that you can either print off or save as a file. Kids can make suncatchers as unique as they are.
What you'll need:
- Paint program (supplied with Windows) or another graphics program
- Printer and paper, optional
- Markers or crayons, optional
How to make it:
- If you would like to print the pattern, click on the link below. After the picture loads print it out.
- Color in your pattern with markers or crayons.
- If you want to save the pattern so you can color the template in a program such as Paint, click on the link below. After the picture loads, right click on your mouse and choose "save picture as," and give it a name such as "beadtemplate." Then click "Save."
- Click here to display the blank template pattern.
Keep a detailed bead count for EACH color used in your pattern so you'll know the next time you make it.