By: Claudine Casault
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Give Mom a flower for Mother’s Day that she can also hang in her window!
What you'll need:
How to make it:
- Trace circle template onto cardstock, cut out and fold on dotted line.
- Trace and cut out a 3¼” circle onto brown cardstock.
- Trace small flower template onto green paper and cut out.
- Trace medium flower template onto light orange colored paper and cut out.
- Trace large flower template onto bright orange colored paper and cut out.
- Glue green (small) flower onto back of folded card.
- Glue bright colored (large) flower onto front of folded card.
- Glue light colored (medium) flower onto large flower.
- Glue fabric trim around edge of brown circle.
- Glue brown circle onto center of flower - facing down.
- Glue assortment of beads on top of brown circle covering whole surface.
- String an assortment of beads of desired length, glue loop.
- Glue behind sunflower at top, as an option to hang the card.
- You can substitute various types of beads for the sunflower and use other colors and/or patterns of cardstock.
Claudine Casault is a craft developer living in Ontario, Canada.