Sunshine Flower Pot
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up.
This bright and pretty flower pot is easy to make and is a perfect holder for our Fingerprint Flowers! You can plant a real flower in here too by adding some potting soil and a few seeds. Be sure to check out all of our spring and Easter crafts.
What you'll need:
- Styrofoam cup
- Small chunk of floral foam
- Colorful buttons
- White craft glue
- Yellow acrylic paint
How to make it:
- Paint cup yellow, inside and out and let dry completely.
- Glue buttons around the rim of the cup and let dry.
- Glue small chunks of floral foam inside the cup to insert stick flowers in to.
- Buy large bags of colorful buttons at your local craft store.
- Styrofoam cups and bowls are inexpensive and are great for craft projects.
If using this project to hold paper flowers, shred or cut up some green construction or tissue paper to cover the flower foam.