Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
This black foam swinging bat would be perfectly at home hanging inside your window or swinging in your car.
What you'll need:
- Black craft foam sheet
- Blue ink pen
- Mini sunglasses with pin attachment, optional
- Wiggle eyes
- Tacky glue
- Hole punch
- Narrow ribbon
- Suction cup with either a hole or a hook attachment
How to make it:
- Draw your bat on the craft foam sheet and cut out.
- Either pin on the mini sunglasses or glue on the wiggle eyes. Let dry.
- Punch a hole in the bat's head near the top.
- Take a small length of ribbon and run it through the hole.
- If your suction cup has a hole in it, run the ribbon through the suction cup, then knot. If your suction cup has a hook attached, then just knot the ribbon and hang the bat.
This craft can also be done with construction paper. To prolong the life of this craft, we recommend using heavy cardstock or gluing it on a thick poster board.