Tasty Jelly Bean Bird Nests
By: Tania Cowling
Age: 7 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This jelly bean birds' nests craft makes for a great Easter dinner table setting and a fun dessert kids will love! Mom or Dad will need to help with this craft.
What you'll need:
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups pretzel sticks or chow mein noodles
- Jelly beans or other favorite Easter candy
How to make it:
- Melt the miniature marshmallows and butter in a double boiler.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles or pretzel sticks and turn until coated.
- Then oil or butter your hands and press the noodle/pretzel mixture into the shape of small bird nests.
- Refrigerate your nests for at least two hours.
- Finally, drop your jelly beans into their edible nests.