By: Claudine Casault
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Make Mom feel good with a cup of tea!
What you'll need:
- Cardstock paper (White)
- Lace material
- Artificial flowers
- Pearl beads
- ¼" ribbon (colored)
- Colored paper ( ½ x ½" square-shaped)
- Double-sided padded tape
- Glue or glue gun
- Thread (colored)
- Pencil and ruler
How to make it:
- Trace out the template onto cardstock.
- Cut out with scissors.
- Glue lace material on front of card ½" below top edge.
- Glue ¼" wide ribbon over top edge of lace and across back of card.
- Create a small bow with ¼" ribbon and glue on top of ribbon.
Step 2: Teacup
- Place padded tape along the bottom of teacup and adhere teacup to bottom.
- Place padded tape on back of the teacup and glue to center of lace.
Step 3: Tag
- Cut 2" piece of thread and glue a ½" square of colored paper to one end.
- Glue the other end of ribbon to inside of teacup.
- Glue (1) pearl in the center of flower heads.
- Glue a flower onto bottom right of teacup.
- Glue a flower on top of bow on front of card.
- Loop a small piece of ribbon and glue on back of card.
- Glue a small pearl bead on loop.
- You can substitute the lace with other material.
- You can substitute the white cardstock with other colored cardstock.
Claudine Casault is a craft developer living in Ontario, Canada.