Great Thanksgiving Dinner Centerpiece Craft
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 6 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This Thanksgiving make these fun teepee centerpiece to display on your holiday table. A cute craft that takes almost no time to complete!
What you'll need:
- Tan craft foam
- 2 twigs
- Hot glue gun
- Markers: brown, black, yellow and red
How to make it:
- Roll a piece of craft foam into the shape of a cone. Use hot glue gun to tack in place.
- Trim the top of the teepee on a slant.
- Break or cut twigs into 3” long pieces. Insert three twig pieces into the top of the teepee, glue in place.
- Decorate the outside of your teepees with fun Native American-inspired designs such as bear claws, eagles, stripes and geometric shapes.
- Craft foam is available in large sheets at your local craft supply store.
- Make sure your twigs are bug free before adding to your project.
- Always use caution when using a glue gun. Hot glue can hurt!