Thanksgiving votive candleholder
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Add a light touch to your seasonal dinner table with this Thanksgiving votive candleholder craft. This is a fast, fun and easy holiday activity for kids.
What you'll need:
- Baby food jar
- Thanksgiving or Fall stickers
- White glue, like Elmer's
- Glitter, optional
- Raffia or ribbon
How to make it:
- Apply the stickers around the jar. Press firmly all around the stickers.
- Using a paintbrush, completely cover the jar sides from right below the jar threads to the bottom of the sides.
- Sprinkle with glitter if desired. Let dry.
- Tie raffia or ribbon around the jar threads.
- Insert a votive candle and display as part of a Thanksgiving center piece.
- Make one for each guest and use as a place setting. Your guests could take home the candle holders as a gift.
- Happy Thanksgiving!