Difficulty: Very Easy
Let your students yell "teach!" for fun!
These Bingo cards can be printed off for any number of children. The cards refresh on the screen with random numbers. Be sure to check back for Bingo cards for other holidays too!
Note: In our version of a Bingo game you do not call off the letters. Print the numbers sheet below and only call the numbers. The same numbers sheet can be used with any of our Bingo games
What you'll need:
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Printable BINGO cards (see below)
- Con-Tact paper or laminate, optional
- Cardboard, optional
- Glue, optional
For Markers a choice of:
- Small Apple Woodsies
- Red "Painters" Paint Marker
- Green "Painters" Paint Marker
- Small Apple Hole Punch
- Red construction paper
- Small candies
How to make it:
- Print a page of Teach Bingo cards.
If you experience printing problems:
All computers and printers handle printing from the internet differently.
Mac users can use 'shrink to fit' print option to get them to print on the page.
PC users can try two things:
First try changing the font size to something smaller and try again. In Explorer, use the "View - text zoom" menu, in Netscape "View - decrease font size". If that fails to help, you can print the page in 'landscape' mode and get two complete cards per page instead of four.
- Now hit refresh (Internet Explorer = F5, Netscape = Ctrl+R). The page now displays new random numbers!
- Print the page again.
- Be sure to print off enough playing cards for each child to have one.
- If desired, cover with Con-Tact paper or laminate to be able to reuse the cards again next year.
- Print a page of Bingo numbers. HINT: Print off on cardstock or glue to cardboard to give the numbers stability.
- Cut the numbers apart on the lines.
- Place the numbers in a bowl.
- Give each child a Bingo card and a handful of markers:
- Woodsies Apples: Use paint markers to color apples. Let dry.
- Apple hole punch: Punch apples out of red construction paper.
- Candies: Use any small type of candies, ones with a flat side so they don't roll.
- Reach into the bowl, call out a number and the children place a marker on the number if it appears on their card.
- Play the game just like regular Bingo. Play for five in a row across, down, diagonally, or even play blackout by covering all the numbers on the card.
- Have fun and be sure to check back for more holiday Bingo cards at Kids Domain's Craft Exchange!
Number markers can be holiday candy, punched circles from cardstock, flat buttons, or any small item that you have a multitude of!