A Travel Game for the Car
Difficulty: Very Easy
Here's a game to play on those boring car rides!
What you'll need:
- Construction paper
- Popsicle sticks
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of cardboard into a 6x6" square.
- Lay four Popsicle sticks across it like a Tic-tac-toe board and then glue them down. You may have to cut the Popsicle sticks so there are no cracks.
- Fun Ideas:
- Take any colour of construction paper (let's say it's Easter). Cut out eggs as your pieces. Make 10; 5 any color for one person and 5 another color for the other person.
- You can use Chips.
- You can colour your cardboard.
- Next, Play tic tac toe!!!!