Tiger Cub Christmas Ornament
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Go on a Christmas safari with this tiger cub Christmas ornament. This makes for a cute craft for kids to make and adds a dash of jungle adventure to your holiday decorations.
What you'll need:
- Printable pattern (see below)
- Tiger print Flexi-Foam by Fibre Craft
- Black Flexi-Foam by Fibre Craft
- White Flexi-Foam by Fibre Craft
- Tacky glue or school glue (see tips)
- 2 Wiggle eyes (10 or 15mm)
- Black permanent marker or "Painters" paint marker
- White "Painters" paint marker or other white marking device (to write on black foam)
- Hole punch
- Orange ribbon (1/4 to 1/2" wide)
How to make it:
- Print pattern for the Tiger Cub Ornament.
- Cut out pieces.
- Trace around the tiger face pattern piece on the Tiger print.
- Cut out the tiger face.
- Hole punch the foam near the top of the head, between the 2 ears. (see photo)
- Write your name on the plain orange side. Write the year on it too.
- Trace around the 2 ears on the white craft foam.
- Cut out the ears.
- Trace around the nose on the black craft foam.
- Cut out the nose.
- Glue the ears, nose, and wiggle eyes on the face. (see photo for placement)
- Use the black marker to draw on the mouth.
- Thread a ribbon through and hang it on your tree.
You can use school glue with this craft. The deciding factor is how fast do you want it to set?