Tiger magnetic frame
Difficulty: Very Easy
Keep a special picture in a unique frame with this tiger magnetic frame craft. Kids will be reminded of someone special and their handiwork whenever they look at the picture they chose to frame.
What you'll need:
- Tiger print Flexi-Foam by Fibre Craft
- Black Flexi-Foam by Fibre Craft
- Hole punch
- Tacky glue
- Heavy duty magnet
How to make it:
- Measure the length of the picture. Add 1" to the length.
- Measure the width of the picture. Add 1 " to the width.
- Measure & mark the back side of the Tiger print craft foam.
Note: Make sure the stripes go from side to side.
- Measure & mark on the black craft foam.
- Cut along the lines on both craft foam sheets.
- Draw a rectangle in the middle of the cut out (Tiger Stripe) rectangle the measurements of your picture. You may wish to make this measurement about 1/4" less so it won't show any white around the edges.
- Take the hole punch and punch a hole in the middle of the inside rectangle.
- Use the hole to put your scissors in and cut along the lines.
- Run a bead of tacky glue along 3 of the outside edges of the black rectangle. Be sure to leave one edge open so you can insert the picture.
- Place the Tiger Stripe frame right side up on top of the black rectangle. Press firmly.
- Glue the magnet on the back of the black rectangle.
- Let dry completely.
- Insert picture
- Display on your refrigerator, dishwasher, file cabinet, or any metal object (NOT your computer!) that needs a pick me up!
Fibre Craft also makes patterns in cow, leopard, and zebra stripe.