Tissue Paper Note Cards
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Here's a fun and colorful idea for making note cards, thank you cards, or holiday cards.
What you'll need:
- Various shades of tissue paper (preferably reds, pinks, and purples)
- White paper
How to make it:
- Have your child begin by cutting or tearing the tissue paper into small squares.
- Invite her to paint vinegar over the entire sheet of white paper.
- While the paper is still wet, place the different colored squares onto the white paper.
- Allow this to dry. When the paper is dry, the tissue paper will fall off, showing your little one how the tissue paper bled onto the white paper.
- Turn this into a holiday project by cutting the dyed paper into a heart or use this paper to make a holiday or note card.