Trading Card Folder
Parental supervision is recommended
Whether for sports, Pokémon or collector cards, this trading card folder craft is a great way for kids to keep everything together.
What you'll need:
- Paper pocket folder (school supplies)
- Plastic baseball card sheet with pockets
- Clear double stick tape
How to make it:
- Use the scissors and cut the 3-ring binder strip off the plastic baseball card sheet. (Be sure to leave an edge so the card area doesn't get cut open.)
- Put the double-sided tape on the back of the plastic sheet. Place it around all four sides and a diagonal strip to help hold the plastic sheet to the folder.
- Place the plastic sheet on the front of the folder.
- Put pictures of friends, family, pets, sports cards, or Pokémon cards to create a folder that is all your own! Make up your own trading cards and put them in the folder!
This would also be a fun way to display a trading card or picture that was taken of you while playing on a team. Some baseball teams take a picture of their player and make it into a baseball card. If your team doesn't, take a picture and size it in a graphics program to print it off in the correct size.
Do be careful as your cards could fall out. If you want to make it a permanent display you could tape the openings closed.
Do not send the folder to school with valuable trading cards!