Traditional Handprint Turkey
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 2 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
The simple-to-make turkeys will keep little hands busy creating colorful feathers and having fun!
What you'll need:
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Glue and craft eyes (optional)
How to make it:
- Trace kids' hands (or have older kids trace their own hands) on construction paper.
- Cut out the images of the hands.
- Let the child color the fingers in whatever colors he or she likes.
- Draw the turkey's eye on the thumb, or glue on a craft eye.