Tree Branch Earring Tree
Age: Teenagers (13+) Parents
Here's a fun craft for teenage girls. Perfect for a slumber party project!
What you'll need:
- Spray paint
- Small tree branch
- Small terracotta pot
- Florist foam or self-hardening clay
How to make it:
- Spread some newspaper on the ground in a well-ventilated area.
- Place your tree branch on the paper.
- Spray paint the tree branch.
- Let the spray paint dry.
- Put the branch, with the widest part of the "trunk", in a piece of florist foam or a ball of self-hardening clay.
- Now place this into the terracotta pot. Make sure that the pot can stand freely without toppling (you may need to move the branch around a bit and experiment to find the right position).